Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Papertrey Ink - December Release Countdown - Day 2

Welcome again, friends for Day 2 of this month's Papertrey Ink Release Countdown. Love In Bloom, Perfect Match and Nesting Basics: Pierced Circles are the beautiful new products we are introducing today. Just wait until you see what the design team created with these. Each and every one of their projects is so inspiring! 


**All of the new products will be available December 15th at 10pm EST!**


Up first for me today is the oh so sweet Love in Bloom stamp and die collection! I love creating with flowers and I love creating with hearts, so this set makes me swoon! I started by stamping two corners of my card base with the flowers. My colors for this card … Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Pale Peony and Simply Chartreuse. I stamped the flowers once more onto a separate piece of white cardstock and then die-cut them using the coordinating die. I popped that one up with dimensional foam.


Don't you just love this font? I stamped two of the sentiments onto black cardstock and attached them to the bottom to finish off card #1.


Card #2 for today features the Nesting Basics: Pierced Circle Dies along with the Perfect Match stamp set and coordinating dies. I started with a white card panel and used the new pierced dies to create my background. 


I stamped one of the sentiments, from the Perfect Match set, onto my card panel and then moved onto stamping and die-cutting all of my images. After attaching the matchsticks, I added Glossy Accents to the tip of them. I added a few starbursts and a heart to the center of one of them to finish off my final card for today.

I've just touched the surface of these wonderful new products, but you can find a lot more inspiration by visiting the rest of the team over on the Papertrey Ink Blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends. I'll see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. These are great! Those pinprick nesting circles definitely add a whole lot of texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa. I LOVE your heart card. The colors are BEAUTIFUL! And the layout is wonderful! I'm being sincere when I say that, it's a real beauty! Did you keep your circle dies together for your 2nd card? I'm definitely going to do some die embossing, I love your design. I also wanted to wish you a VERY Merry Christmas. And thank you very much, for all your hard and lovely work. They're always full of color, fresh ideas and cheerful. I'm a big fan! :) God bless!

    ReplyDelete