Monday, December 10, 2018

Papertrey Ink - December Release Countdown - Day 1

Good Monday morning to you! It's the beginning of a new week and the start of a new release from Papertrey Ink. This month is going to be pretty darn amazing! Here's what we have in store for you today … Words to Live By: Happiness, Text & Texture: Bokeh, Penned Elegance ll and Delicates Dies

**All of the new products will be available December 15th at 10pm EST!**


I had the privilege of creating with the new Delicates Dies and Penned Elegance ll. Both such stunning designs. I have huge heart eyes for both of these new products! 

I chose Hibiscus, Melon Berry and Aqua Mist as my color combo and die-cut the Delicates Die using all three of those colors. After they were all cut, I did what I always love doing with dies like this … mixed the colors in each one. I attached all three to my card front, one directly to my white card base and the other two with dimensional foam.


Hello beautiful is one of the many beautiful sentiments in the new Penned Elegance ll set. 

Super short and sweet for me today, but there is still so much to see from the rest of the team. Be sure to pop on over to the Papertrey Ink blog where you can see what they have to share, as well as find all of the details on all of the new products being introduced to you today! 

Have a wonderful day, friends and thank you so much for stopping by to say hello!


4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESSES!!!!! I love this colorful inlay, Melissa! So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh! I didn’t even want the Delicates dies until I saw your beautiful inlay technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, with the inlays the Delicates look like mosaics! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Melissa, this is GORGEOUS! Your design really brings out the color & beauty of the delicate die. Thank you so much for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete