Thursday, October 11, 2018

Papertrey Ink - October Release Countdown - Day 2

Welcome back for Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink Release Countdown, friends. Warm & Fuzzy, Shape Shifters: Square 3 Dies, Corner Adorner: October and Sentiment Staples: Season's Greetings are the beautiful new products that are being introduced today. Let's not waste any time and jump right to my projects for today.


**All of the new products will be available October 15th at 10pm EST!**



For my first card we have the new Corner Adorner: October set with a sentiment from Sentiment Staples: Season's Greetings. I started by covering my card base with a piece of Harvest Gold Bitty Big patterned paper. Next, using the Pierced Features Frames: Oval dies, I created a base for my sentiment and images to sit on. 


The new Corner Adorner: October is such a lovely set. I love all of the different pieces that allow you to create a beautiful holiday spray! I die-cut duplicates and attached them to both sides of my sentiment. To finish it off, I added a few clear sequins.


Card #2 features the Warm & Fuzzy set, along with the new Shape Shifters: Square 3 Dies
I started by die-cutting the square die out of Spring Moss cardstock. I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit inside the green square, but before attaching it I stamped one of the snowflake images (from Warm & Fuzzy) along the outside edge in Aqua Mist ink. I then stamped the sentiment along the bottom and attached it to the green square.

Next came the mittens. The solid mitten image was stamped in Hibiscus ink and the stripes in Pure Poppy. I also created a border along the bottom by stamping the striped mitten image along a strip of Hibiscus cardstock. A few red and clear sequins complete this card!



Thanks so much for stopping by today. I sure do appreciate it! :)

 Be sure to visit THIS PAGE for the details on all of the new stamps and dies introduced today! Also, the rest of the team has so much to share with you, be sure to stop and show them some love!

Hope your day is fabulous!




SUPPLIES

SEASON'S GREETINGS -

STAMPS: Corner Adorner: October & Sentiment Staples: Season's Greetings (available October 15th)
DIES: Corner Adorner: October (available October 15th), Pierced Feature Frames: Oval
CARDSTOCK: Stampers Select White, Pale Peony
PATTERNED PAPER: Harvest Gold Bitty Big
INK: Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Pure Poppy, True Black
ACCENTS: Clear Sequins

WARM & FUZZY - 

STAMPS: Warm & Fuzzy (available October 15th)
DIES: Warm & Fuzzy, Shape Shifters: Square 3 Dies (available October 15th)
CARDSTOCK: Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Hibiscus, Sweet Blush, Stampers Select White
INK: Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, True Black
ACCENTS: Sequins

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! What a beautiful post! Your design with the new corner adorner really showcases them! (I LOVE the bow and greens). And your snowflake border is so unique and perfect for the cute mittens. You truly color my crafty world! Thank you for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow....such unique ways you have used this new release. LOVE the great colors. A fun release. Thanks for the great inspiration. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards always look so fresh and crisp, Melissa! Those. Other Adorners are so beautiful with your color choices, and one can’t go wrong with those cute mittens and warm & fuzzy.

    ReplyDelete