Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Papertrey Ink - October Release Countdown - Day 1

Hi there, friends! It's time to kick off the October Papertrey Ink Release Countdown and let me just say that the designers did such an amazing job creating the new products for this month. I'm always excited to see what each month brings, and this month is definitely not a disappointment. So prepare yourself for lots of Papertrey goodness and inspiration. 

My card today features Sending Joy and the Folded Pocket Tag Die!

**All of the new products will be available October 15th at 10pm EST!**


I love sweet and simple stamp sets and the new Sending Joy set is just that. I know without a doubt that it's going to be getting a lot of love from me! There is a plaid background strip included in the set and that is the first thing I reached for when I started to create my card. I used Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet and Spring Moss and stamped the strip in each of those colors, cut them and then attached them to a white card base to create my background. 


I used the new Folded Pocket Tag Die as the base for my sentiment and images. After stamping and die-cutting them all, I simply attached them to the tag. The whole tag was then attached to my card front with dimensional foam.  


To complete my card, I added red Nuvo Drops to create my berries! 

For the details on all of the new products introduced today, be sure to visit HERE

Thanks for visiting with me. I'll see you again tomorrow for Day 2 of the countdown. Enjoy your day, friends!


SUPPLIES:

STAMPS: Sending Joy (available October 15th)
DIES: Folded Pocket Tag (available October 15th)
CARDSTOCK: Stampers Select White, Sweet Blush
INK: Green Parakeet, Simply Chartreuse, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, True Black
ACCENTS: Pure Poppy Satin Ribbon, Nuvo Drops

5 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! You took simplicity and made it beautiful!I Love the colorful gingham design and "tag". So festive and PRETTY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the colors..just a great take on use of the gingham! Thanks for the fun and great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lovely card brings me joy with that color scheme and gingham strips, Melissa. I’m so happy seeing your PTI creations.

    ReplyDelete