Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Papertrey Ink - August Release Countdown - Day 5

Hello, friends! It's the final day of the August Papertrey Ink Release Countdown. YAY! I'm so happy that you stopped in for a visit. My final card for this release features the new Forest Floor: Autumn Stamp Set and Die Collection.

**All products will be available August 15th at 10pm EST!**



There's nothing quite like a crisp white background stamped with lots of colorful images! :) For my final card I stamped one of the leave images in Pure Poppy, Vintage Jadeite, Pale Peony and Bright Buttercup. I then went over each one with the vein image (is that what it's called?) in black ink. 


I used the frame in the die collection to die-cut the base for my sentiment. To give it a little dimension I added dimensional foam underneath before adhering it to the front of my card. And lastly, sequins were added to give it a little sparkle! 

Thank you so much for visiting with me over these past five days and for all of your kind comments. I truly appreciate it. And now for more inspiration using this new set, as well as a few other new products, be sure to visit the Papertrey Ink Blog!

Have a wonderful day!
**Not yet linked, but will be available August 15th at 10pm EST … Forest Floor: Autumn**


4 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! I agree! And isn't that one of the best things about stamping?! You can step in any color. I love your project! Thx for a great release! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the fall leaves in your bright color palette, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bold colours on this fun card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your non traditional colors on your leaf card is so cheerful. Love it.

    ReplyDelete