Friday, August 17, 2018

Concord & 9th - Feature Friday - I Wish I Could Hug You

Hey there, crafty friends! It's Feature Friday at Concord & 9th and this week the Where Creativity Meets C9 team is showcasing the beautiful new floral set, So Happy For You and the coordinating Floral Hoop Dies. I love floral sets and Concord & 9th never disappoints when is comes to designing them! 


These are also available in a DISCOUNTED BUNDLE!


I started by stamping my favorite sentiment in the set directly in the center of a white card base. I also attached two strips of colorful cardstock along the top and bottom of my card. Next, I stamped and did lots of die-cutting. After I had all of my flowers and leaves ready, I started assembling them around my sentiment until I was happy with how they looked. They were all attached with dimensional foam.

There is a lot more to see of this beautiful set from my WCMC9 teammates. Be sure to visit the Concord & 9th blog so you don't miss anything! :)

Enjoy your Friday, friends and thanks for popping in to visit with me!




No comments:

Post a Comment