Saturday, August 11, 2018

Papertrey Ink - August Release Countdown - Day 2

Happy Saturday to you! It's Day 2 of the August Papertrey Ink Release Countdown and I have two cards to share with you using the new products being introduced today … Glorious Globes: August, You Made My Day, Say It Simply: Wishing You A Lovely Birthday Die and Scallop Stackers: Small Dies.

**All of the new products will be available August 15th at 10pm EST!**


Up first is this card created with the new Glorious Globes: August and You Made My Day sentiment set. I started with the globe and stamped the foliage images with an autumn color palette. I die-cut that and then prepped the rest of my pieces. I added three strips of colorful cardstock along the left side of my white card base and then added my sentiment. That was stamped on a strip of white cardstock and popped up with dimensional foam. Above that I added the globe and then worked on dressing it up a bit. 


I die-cut a few hearts (from Paws & Kisses Die Collection) and added those around the globe and sentiment. The two leaves around the bottom are from Stitching Garden


My second card features the new Scallop Stackers and Say It Simply: Wishing You A Lovely Birthday Die. The flowers were stamped and die-cut using the Stitching Garden stamp set and dies.


I just love both of these new products. The script font is dreamy and that scallop border … well, I just love anything with scallops! :) 

That's a wrap for Day 2 for me, but you'll want to visit the Papertrey Ink Blog for more on these new products. You can find all of the details HERE!









3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! Your cards are always colorful and always beautiful!!! I love your choice of designs for the new products, yet tied in with older ones too. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cheerful palette, Melissa! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your globe card is so colorful. Love it. The card with the scallops is beautiful

    ReplyDelete