Friday, August 10, 2018

Concord & 9th - Feature Friday - Eat Cake

Hi again, friends! I'm back to share one more card with you today! This time I am sharing a little something with the rest of my Where Creativity Meets C9 Team for Concord & 9th's Feature Friday. It's been so much fun creating with their new products and today I have a card featuring the new, Top It Off and Top It Off Dies. I adore this cake set and have so many ideas of what I could with it! 
This set also comes in a Top It Off Bundle where you can get both the stamp set and die collection together!



I started with a white card panel and stamped the cake layers off the left side of my card in a few different colors. I attached that to my aqua card front and then moved onto my sentiment. I die-cut Eat Cake out of turquoise cardstock, attached that, and then stamped Happy Birthday onto a strip of white and popped it up with dimensional foam. For a little sparkle I added hot pink and clear sequins!

For more inspiration from my wonderful teammates, be sure to visit the Concord & 9th Blog!

Thanks so much for visiting with me today. Have a wonderful weekend!





1 comment: