Sunday, June 24, 2018

Papertrey Ink - Glorious Globes: June + Summer Perks


Welcome, friends! Today I'm sharing three cards featuring this month's Glorious Globes, June set from Papertrey Ink. We also have another Summer Perk for you … all of the previously released Glorious Globes products are 10% off until June 26th at 11:59pm EST. The new Glorious Globes: June set is excluded from this special.


How about a pile of colorful suitcases to get us started. On a white card base I stamped all of my suitcases up the right side, in a variety of colors. All of the colors I used will be listed in the supply list at the end of my post. Along the left side, I added a strip of the new Bitty Big: Tropical Teal paper.


My sentiment is from the Words to Live By: Learn stamp set and die. I stamped 'Adventures are the best way to' and then die-cut the 'learn' out of Pure Poppy. The tiny hearts are from the Baby Mine die collection.


I don't know about you, but this card makes me want to own a suitcase in every color of the rainbow! :) 


Card #2 features more colorful suitcases mixed with globes from a few different Glorious Globes sets. I started by stamping all of my suitcases, one on top of the other, and then trimmed them out in one piece. I attached that to the left side of a white card panel with dimensional foam. 


Next, I stamped and die-cut a few globes to include on my card. These two are from the Glorious Globes: Basics set.


And the Wild & Free globe is from Glorious Globes: May. I also added a few stars from the Stars & Stripes die collection.


For my last card, I started by die-cutting a base for my images to sit on using the Noted: Pinked A2 Vertical die collection. I stamped and die-cut my suitcases in pinks and then popped them up with dimensional foam on my pinked rectangle. 


The globe is from Glorious Globes: February. That was also popped up with dimensional foam.


The sentiment, 'Let's Get Lost', is from the new Glorious Globes: June. To finish my card, I added a few clear sequins to the center of my flowers on my globe and then attached the whole whole panel to a Green Parakeet card base. 

For more inspiration using this great new addition to the Glorious Globes collection be sure to head on over to the Papertrey Ink blog

Have a wonderful day and thanks so much for stopping by!



ADVENTURES SUPPLIES:



WILD & FREE SUPPLIES:


LET'S GET LOST SUPPLIES:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa! OK, I'm totally in love with your post. You have shown off your love of color and these are just beautiful!! Thx so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete