Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Papertrey Ink - Cover Up: Grid + Summer Perks



Good morning! The Papertrey Ink team is back with more new product inspiration for this month's release! Today we are introducing the new Cover Up: Grid stamp set. I just love these Cover Up sets … they make creating your own backgrounds so quick and easy, but they also allow you to be extra creative and try different techniques, such as heat embossing and water-coloring!

Did you notice the Summer Perks image above? That's right, from now until Friday, June 22 at 11:59pm EST, you will receive 15% off select Cover Up stamp sets. The offer is not valid on the new Cover Up: Grid, but there are other fantastic sets to choose from. You can visit the Papertrey Ink blog for more details.



Now onto my card … I heat embossed and then used distress inks to make a colorful background for my sentiment to sit on. I used the new Love die and mixed it with Botanical Garden ll stamp set and die collection to create my sentiment. I added white glitter to the 'love', before attaching it to my card and popped up the flower with dimensional foam to create my 'o'.


Forever & Always, from With All My Heart, was stamped in black and popped up with a strip of dimensional foam. And to finish it, I added a few clear dew drops!

You will find so much more inspiration using this new Cover Up: Grid set by visiting the Papertrey Ink blog and the rest of the Papertrey ladies! You won't want to miss what they've created for you. 

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit with me. I hope your day is a happy one!


LOVE SUPPLIES:



No comments:

Post a Comment