Friday, March 09, 2018

Where Creativity Meets C9 - Challenge #19 - Sketch




Happy Friday to you! There is a new challenge starting today over on the Where Creativity Meets C9 blog. This month we are trying something we've never done before...


a fun SKETCH! This sketch is very simple, but could be interpreted in so many ways, as you will be able to see from the design team.


I chose to use Petals & Pallets for my card. I started by cutting 3 strips of colorful cardstock and stamped those using one of the wood slat images. I attached those to my white card base and then moved onto my sentiment. I stamped and die-cut all of my flowers and leaves and popped those up using dimensional foam. To finish it, I added a few clear sequins to each of the flowers!  


Now it's your turn to create a card for the challenge! I can't wait to see all of your takes on this. You have until March 29 to get your entries in and don't forget, there is a $25 gift certificate to the Concord & 9th store for the winner! 

Happy creating!






1 comment:

  1. Melissa, It's so nice, great, wonderful to see you back at PTI. I love your style and bright colors and composition of your cards, etc. Even if it's just a temporary stay, it fabulous to see you back!

    Carol Jones, San Francisco Bay Area

    ReplyDelete