Saturday, March 03, 2018

Creating with Spellbinders - You Matter to Me


Happy Saturday! I'm back to share another card using the beautiful Spellbinders die collection that I created with the other day. I've been having a little too much fun with the Shapeabilities Eau De Lavande Label Etched Dies. My card for today is filled with so much color and I only used two of the dies in the set to create it.


I used the insert die and lavender sprig together. I die cut a bunch of the lavender in a variety of bright colors and created a floral frame border on the front of my card.



I die-cut the frame insert, to place inside my floral border, using Kraft cardstock. My sentiment is from Concord & 9th's Just Because stamp set. That was stamped on a strip of white and then popped up inside the insert with dimensional foam.


After my pieces were all assembled and attached I added a few clear sequins to finish it and give it a little sparkle!


I hope this colorful card brightened your day! Thanks for taking the time to visit with me on your Saturday. Enjoy your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment