Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Christmas...



The Just Dandy Studio shop has a fresh & cheery new look and has been filled with a few Christmas goodies. You will find a cheerful Christmas collection featuring cards, prints, tags and a new section, digital printables. I'm so excited to share these new products with you and hope that you enjoy each of them.




Some products (not all) will be available in both a physical item that I will ship directly to you, as well as a digital download that you can print right from your home. The tags you see above are one of the items that are available both ways. You can see all of the digital printables I have listed by visiting this link : DIGITAL PRINTABLES
 
 
A peek at one of the prints available...I just love this one! 

Also available as a greeting card. You can view all of the Christmas greeting cards HERE

There is so much more Christmas goodness to see in the shop. Stop on by and check it out! And I'm also offering a little discount...

15% OFF all orders placed before 11:59pm EST on 11/12
Use code : CHEER15 
  **I am offering this discount in both of my shops : WEBSITE & ETSY** Use the same code for both. 
 
Happy shopping, friends!

xo,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment