Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Christmas Treat Bags








 'Tis the time of year where we are all thinking about the holidays and gift giving. One of my favorite things about this time of year is gift packaging. There is something so heart-warming about receiving a gift that has been embellished and decorated pretty. 

Today, I'm sharing a few gift bags that I created with bits and pieces of the Just Dandy Studio shop... 

These tags are available as an instant download in the shop.

 I love these small kraft bags. They are just the right size for small gifts or a baked treat. I was so inspired by A Rare Ruby Crafts and her pretty little flower that I had to create one of my own. This was made with the ruffle ribbon from the shop and was so simple to create...and so fun! Just wrap, wrap, wrap around in a circle and attach a button.


The 'Peace, Love & Joy' bag was embellished with one of my favorite Papertrey Ink dies...Bloom Builders #3. I had the red polka dot brad in my stash and added that in the center...not sure where that is from.


Up last for today is 'Happy Christmas'...using the Rustic Snowflakes patterned paper from Papertrey Ink, I created this bow to attach to the top of my bag. **I designed the bow and die cut it with my Silhouette..stay tuned. I may offer that at a later time. ;)**

I hope this inspires you to create a few gift bags of your own this Christmas!

Have a wonderful day!
xo,
Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment