Monday, April 27, 2015

Leave a Happy Note


One of the things that I love most is sending or leaving sweet notes to those I care about. To encourage them, to lift them, to let them know they are being thought of and to simply, put a smile on their face.



I designed these happy notes with bright, cheerful colors and a simple design that will allow you, the giver/sender, the perfect platform for leaving a short & sweet note for someone special. Slip one in a lunchbox...a friend's purse...the desk of a co-worker...the door step of a neighbor...the places are endless. I like to leave them in my daughter's room every now and then...to tell her how proud I am of her or congratulate her on a big accomplishment. Sometimes I include a small gift with the note...like bottle of nail polish or new pair of earrings. It's the simple things really! :)

You can find these happy notes in my shop... Just Dandy Studio! Here are a few details about the set...

  • Printed on 120# white card-stock
  • 3.5 x 5" flat
  • Set includes 8 cards and kraft envelopes

I hope they bring lots of smiles to those who receive them!



No comments:

Post a Comment