Saturday, April 25, 2015

Everything is Just Dandy...

I have been SO beyond excited to share this news with you all, and have wanted to announce it many times over the past month, but stopped myself. But now I can...EEEKK! :) This is what I have been planning, designing and pouring my heart into over the past few months…



 
My love for designing, bright & cheerful colors, positive words, encouraging others, and just plain ole happy things, is now going to be shared through my new stationery and gift shop, Just Dandy Studio. I have so many wonderful plans and ideas brewing around in my head, and I can't wait to share them all in the coming months. I’m going to leave some of the items I will be carrying a surprise for now, but here is a peek at a few of the items you will see when you visit…

I will continue to add new things and will keep you updated when I do. If you would like to follow along with me, I will be sharing everything on my Facebook and Instagram pages.
I look forward to sharing this whole new adventure with all of you!!
Many thanks...



No comments:

Post a Comment