Sunday, June 01, 2014

Stamp Designer Showcase: Apple Prints

Hello there! Happy Sunday to you all. It's the 1st of the month which means it's time for the Stamp Designer Showcase. With the school year coming to an end (for some of you it already has) and a lot of us thinking about gifts and thank you cards for our children's teachers, I thought Apple Prints would be the perfect set to revisit this month.


Apple Prints Stamp Set



Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry and Simply Chartreuse are the colors I chose to work with for today. Card #1 was stamped using a few different apples in the set. I simply stamped them onto white card stock, adhered it to my Hawaiian Shores card base and then added my sentiment. 'Thank you' is from Think Big Favorites #4. I used the First Place stamp and die collection for the banners underneath my button.


Card #2 is a sweet card for a special teacher. Lots of white on this one! The apple was die cut using the Apple Prints die collection and then impressed using the Polka Dot Basics ll Impression plate. Along the top and bottom I die cut two scalloped borders using the die from the Be Happy die collection. For the final touch, I added the flower and apple stem that were die cut out of Melon Berry and Simply Chartreuse felt.



And lastly for today is my favorite of the three...a card using a variety of those apple images and dies in the set. They were all simply die cut, stamped and attached to my card front using dimensional adhesive. 

If you have Apple Prints in your stamp collection, I hope that I was able to inspire you to pull out  and ink it up. It really is such a fun set to create with and is perfect for more than just school related projects! Thanks for visiting with me today. I hope you all enjoy this 1st day of June!




THANK YOU
 
STAMPS: Apple Prints, Think Big Favorites #4, First Place
CARD-STOCK: Stampers Select White, Hawaiian Shores
INK: Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Simply Chartreuse
ACCENTS: Simply Chartreuse button
TOOLS: First Place die collection



FOR THE BEST TEACHER
 
STAMPS: Apple Prints
CARD-STOCK: Stampers Select White, Lemon Tart, Melon Berry
INK: Melon Berry
ACCENTS: Simply Chartreuse & Melon Berry felt
TOOLS: Apple Prints die collection, Be Happy die collection, Polka Dot Basics ll impression plate



THANK YOU
 
STAMPS: Apple Prints
CARD-STOCK: Stampers Select White, Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart, Melon Berry, Simply Chartreuse
INK: Hawaiian Shores, Summer Sunrise, Melon Berry, Simply Chartreuse
ACCENTS: pearl
TOOLS: Apple Prints die collection, Polka Dot Basics ll impression plate

3 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, once again you have chosen awesome colours! You are gifted my friend!

    ReplyDelete