Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Oopsie Daisy & Felt

Good morning! I hope you are all enjoying your week so far. It has been dreary and rainy here and the extended forecast is calling for it to continue. So disappointing! Since I am unable to plant my flowers and my vegetable garden due to the weather I have had a bit more time in the studio to do more stamping with Oopsie Daisy! I thought I'd pop on this morning and share a couple of cards with you.


As you saw during the Papertrey Ink release and saw the design teams projects, as well as mine, this set has soooo many possibilities when creating with it. On the projects I'm sharing with you today I used the dies along with spring-y Papertrey felt colors....Melon Berry, Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold and Vintage Cream. 


And here is a plate of those pretty flowers all together! 


And the two cards I created using those flowers!


For card #1 I mixed a few stamp sets with those pretty flowers from Oopsie Daisy. I started by stamping the bottom of my white card stock using the Background Basics: Gingham in Lemon Tart. Along the top of the white, I die cut 'blessed' using the Counting My Blessings die collection and stamped it with one of the floral images in Background Basics: Botanicals


My large flowers were folded in half  and then a smaller flower was added over the top with a Simply Chartreuse button. A few die cut leaves were added as well as a strip of glitter underneath my flowers. 


I used pretty much the same design on this next card, just added a few different elements. I used Simply You for my sentiment. The bottom of my white was stamped in Aqua Mist, again using the Background Basics:  Gingham stamp set. 


More die cut leaves and some pom pom trim along the top complete this one!


If you did purchase this set I would LOVE to see what you have created with it! Thanks for popping in today. I hope you enjoy this day and the sun is shining wherever you are! :)


BLESSED TO HAVE YOU IN MY LIFE
 
STAMPS: Oopsie Daisy , Background Basics: Gingham, Counting My Blessings, Background Basics: Botanicals
CARD-STOCK: Stampers Select White, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse
INK: Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist
, Smokey Shadow
ACCENTS: Simply Chartreuse buttons, glitter, felt
TOOLS: Oopsie Daisy die collection


YOU ARE PRETTY AMAZING
 
STAMPS: Oopsie Daisy , Background Basics: Gingham, Simply You
CARD-STOCK: Stampers Select White, Melon Berry, Simply Chartreuse
INK: Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, Aqua Mist
, Smokey Shadow
ACCENTS: Simply Chartreuse buttons, glitter, felt
TOOLS: Oopsie Daisy die collection

No comments:

Post a Comment