Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Ink to Paper - Create-A-Thon - Day 19

Day 19 of the Ink to Paper Create-A-Thon is filled with sweet holiday packaging with Tag Creations: Modern Gift. Having a few gift card holders on hand for gift giving this holiday season is a must and this set was just perfect for creating them!

 Gift packaging die collections can be somewhat intimidating to me at times. Anyone else feel this way? I tend to sit at my desk a little longer trying to figure out exactly what I'm going to with the pieces and choosing my colors etc. But this set was a little different and I couldn't wait to create with it!


I made three gift card holders using the following colors … Aqua Mist, Lilac Grace and Weathervane.  I like to work in steps when creating more than one thing. I die-cut the holders, set them aside. I die-cut the flowers, set them aside. The leaves … and so on. Once I have everything I need die-cut and stamped, I start to assemble.


The sentiments on each of these are from Holly Jolly Holiday and the 'a gift for you' tags are from Just Sentiments: Be Merry.


Here's a closer look at one of the finished pieces! I just used a few of the dies in the Tag Creations: Modern Gift Die Collection, but there are so many more. The options for creating with this set are truly endless! 


Have a wonderful day, friends!
Melissa


STAMPS: Holly Jolly Holiday, Just Sentiments: Be Merry
INK: Lilac Grace, Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Lilac Grace, Aqua Mist, Raspberry Fizz, Weathervane, Green Parakeet
DIES: Tag Creations: Modern Gift


No comments:

Post a Comment