Saturday, October 12, 2019

Ink to Paper October Release Countdown - Day 2


Welcome back for Day 2 of the October Ink to Paper Release Countdown. In the line up today … Happy Happy Holidays, Critter Carolers and Framing Floral: Christmas!

**All of the new products will be available October 15th at 10pm EST!**


Critters Carolers is just the sweetest little set! Love the little animals included in it. I chose the penguin to create my card and dressed him up with a few of the accessories included in the set. 


I stamped the sentiment, from Happy Happy Holidays, onto a frame from It's A Sign: Wood Frames and tucked it underneath the arms of the penguin to make it look like he was holding the sign.


To add a bit more color to my card, I added strips of cardstock along the bottom that matched the colors in the scarf and hat.


My second card for today features a beautiful new floral set, Framing Florals: Christmas. I stamped and die-cut the diamond frame and stamped on of the sentiments in Berry Sorbet.


Before attaching the frame to my card front I added a piece of striped Bitty Big: Pale Peony paper. Now for all of those beautiful flowers and leaves. I stamped them in Berry Sorbet, Pale Peony and Pure Poppy and popped them up around the frame. I tucked in some leaves and berries and completed it with a few clear sequins!


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Enjoy your Saturday!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment