Friday, July 12, 2019

Ink to Paper Release Countdown - Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the July Ink to Paper Release Countdown. Today we have more wonderful new products to share with you ... Bon Voyage, Gift Card Holder: Pencil and To Die for Sentiments!

**All of the new products you see will be available July 15th at 10pm EST!**


Up first is Bon Voyage. Are these planes not the cutest?! I kept my card pretty clean and simple. I started with a white card base and stamped the outline images along the right side. I then went back over and stamped them with the solid images in the following colors ... Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, Aqua Mist and Simply Chartreuse.


Using the coordinating Bon Voyage Die Collection I stamped and die-cut two of the images (the green plane and red plane carrying the message) and attached those above the ones I had stamped.


I also die-cut the banner and attached that with dimensional foam.


Up next is the new oh so sweet die collection … Gift Card Holder: Pencil. I mixed this with flowers and leaves from It's A Sign: Beautiful and the new large sentiment die, To Die for Sentiments! I used the large 'thanks', but there are many more to choose from!


Here's a peek of it with a gift card inside. This is a breeze to put together. Just love this collection so much!


Thanks so much for visiting with me today!

Melissa



Missing you -

STAMPS: Bon Voyage
INK: Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White
DIES: Bon Voyage

Thanks -

STAMPS: It's A Sign: Beautiful
INK: Pale Peony, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss
PAPER: Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Pale Peony, Kraft, True Black, Stampers Select White
DIES: Gift Card Holder: Pencil, To Die For Sentiments, It's A Sign: Beautiful
OTHER: sequins

1 comment: