Saturday, March 30, 2019

Saturday Showcase - Lilies of the Field



Good morning and happy weekend to you! Today, a few of us on the Papertrey Ink team are popping in to share a few projects using the beautiful Lilies of the Field set. This is another stunning floral set that you can't help but love creating with! 

I created two cards using the same color palette … you can find all of the colors in my supply list below.


Up first is a sweet congrats card created with a mix of Lilies of the Field and a sentiment from Penned Elegance. But first, I added a white frame for my flowers and sentiment to sit on by die-cutting a piece of white cardstock using the Shape Shifters: Oval 2 Die.


After the frame was die-cut and attached to my Hibiscus card base I added my flowers and sentiment. I could have easily stamped the flowers directly onto the oval frame, but I always love to add a little dimension to my cards, so I die-cut and added dimensional foam behind them.


I added a few clear sequins around the lilies to complete my first card.


Using the same colors for my second card, I simply die-cut and stamped multiple lilies and attached them across a white cardstock panel. Some I attached directly and others were again popped up.


I added another sentiment from Penned Elegance … a simple hello! And also added a few more clear sequins before attaching the panel to the front of my Hibiscus card base.


Pop on over to the Papertrey Ink Blog to see the beautiful projects the other gals created for you today! 

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful Saturday!

xo,
Melissa



STAMPS: Lilies of the Field, Penned Elegance
INK: Pale Peony, Hibiscus, Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, Lilac Grace, Lavender Moon, Limeade Ice, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Hibiscus
DIES: Lilies of the Field, Penned Elegance, Shape Shifters: Oval 2
OTHER: sequins


3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous mix of colors and two beautiful designs on your lovely cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! Your colorful cards are always beautiful. I especially love your lilies of the field. I can only imagine what it would be like to walk through a field of flowers as pretty as yours! Thank you for another beautiful post. :)

    ReplyDelete