Monday, November 12, 2018

Papertrey Ink - November Release Countdown - Day 3

Hey, friends! Welcome to Day 3 of this month's Papertrey Ink Release Countdown. Have you already started making your wish list? The stamp design team sure did create a treat for us this month. Today we are introducing a new Sentiment Staples set, as well as Fence Line: Winter and a new banner die collection! Let's jump right in to what I created for today ...

**All of the new products will be available November 15th at 10pm EST!**



Up first is Sentiment Staples: Warmest Wishes mixed with the new Skinny Mini Banners. This new banner die collection is perfect for so many sentiments, but I chose to do something a little different with mine and created a colorful background for my tree (from Twinkling Trees). Harvest Gold, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores and Simply Chartreuse were the colors I used. 


'Warmest Wishes' was stamped in Pure Poppy and 'for a festive holiday season' was stamped in black on a strip of white and popped up with dimensional foam.

 
Fence Line: Winter is up next. I started with a piece of white cardstock and used the wreath image to create a border around the outer edge and added berries using Pure Poppy and Berry Sorbet. My snowman was stamped, die-cut and attached with dimensional foam. 


I added two sweet little birds on either side, and two clear sequins to complete him and then moved onto my sentiment. This is another one of the sentiments included in the Sentiment Staples: Warmest Wishes set.

I hope you've enjoyed what I've shared today. Thanks so much for spending part of your day visiting with me. Be sure to hop on over to the Papertrey Ink blog for lots more inspiration using these new products!

Have a great day, friends!

4 comments:

  1. Love your take with the skinny banners! And your second card is ingenious with the original border! Very pretty Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always so kind and brighten my day! Thank you again, Stephanie! xo

      Delete
  2. Love the colors you have chosen for the stripes on that first card - just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Mary! :)

      Delete