Saturday, November 10, 2018

Papertrey Ink - November Release Countdown - Day 1


Hey there, friends! I'm so excited to kick off this month's Papertrey Ink Release Countdown. For Day 1 I am sharing a card featuring Floral Fantasy: Christmas. There is only one word for this set … GORGEOUS!

**All of the new products will be available November 15th at 10pm EST!**



The images are so beautiful in this set that I didn't think I needed a whole lot of embellishing. For that reason I chose to keep my card one layer (well, almost). ;-) I chose my colors first … Weathervane for the deer and Pale Peony, Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist and Limeade Ice for the flowers and leaves. 


I stamped my deer first and then filled in around the bottom portion of my card with the flowers and leaves. I added my sentiment along the top and to complete it, I added a die-cut flower and leaves to the deer (my almost one layer). 

There are two more new products being introduced today. For more information on those, as well as the new Floral Fantasy: Christmas set, visit THIS page!

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you tomorrow with more to share!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Pretty colors, love me a feminine deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Melissa, with a beautiful pattern! Stamping your reindeer in the neutral color made your card perfect...and Oh so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete