Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Papertrey Ink - September Release Countdown - Day 3

Hey, crafty friends! We're half way through the September Papertrey Ink Release Countdown. YAY! Are you in love with everything you've seen so far? It's pretty hard not to love just about everything the design team designs, right! Today I have the pleasure of showcasing the new Corner Adorner: September and Pierced Feature Frames: Oval dies!

**All of the new products will be available September 15th at 10pm EST!**



Clean and simple with lots of color … always my go to and favorite card to create. This first card features the new Corner Adorner: September. If you love Christmas lights this is going to be a must have set for you. I had so much fun adding colorful bulbs to the strings. There are two different string images and 4 different lights included in the set. And also coordinating dies!


I stamped the strings along the bottom and top of a crisp white card base and then stamped all of the rainbow colored bulbs. The sentiment, also from Corner Adorner: September, was stamped on black and popped up with dimensional foam.


I used the tree, from the new Winter Fox that was introduced yesterday, and stamped and die-cut that to place next to the sentiment. To complete card #1 I added a few red sequins to give my tree a little sparkle and shine!


Card #2 is full of color and just makes me so happy! I used the second string of lights in the set and stamped them in the corners before stamping the bulbs in bright, cheerful colors. 


To make my bulbs shiny and more realistic, I added Glossy Accents to each one. I just love how shiny they are. 


The sentiment is from the new Sentiment Staples: Christmas!


And last, but certainly not least is this sweet card created with the new Pierced Feature Frames: Oval dies and a few other Papertrey goodies. I have so many paper scraps in my stash and this is such a good way to use them up. I simple adhered a bunch of red, pink and aqua strips to a white card panel and then die-cut it to create my colorful oval frame!


The mug, sentiment and hearts are all from the new Merry Mug set. Along the top I added felt flowers that were die-cut using the Corner Adorner: February die collection. The leaves are from Botanical Bounty


I want to thank you all for stopping by today and for leaving such sweet comments over the past few days. I truly appreciate your kindness. Before you log off for today be sure to head on over to the Papertrey Ink blog for more inspiration using these wonderful new products!

Have a happy day, friends!


3 comments:

  1. oh how FUN! Love your projects so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to use up scraps! I love the colors you used. The last card is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to come tell you how much I love your felt flowers! I would never have thought to fold them that way & I can actually try it since I have that Corner Adorner set! Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete