Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Spellbinders July Small Die of the Month


Hey there, friends! Do you already subscribe to the Spellbinders Small Die of the Month? If you don't, you will certainly want to check it out. It's a monthly kit that releases on the 1st of each month, and this month features florals, leaves and paisleys! They are GORGEOUS!


There are a total of 10 dies in this month's kit, but for my card I used just the three flowers that are included. I'm a HUGE fan of die-cutting and creating with flowers, so I had serious heart eyes when I saw this kit. I chose a cheerful color combination and just mixed the flowers up after they were all die-cut. I love that you are able to layer these flowers to create a variety of different colors.


After the flowers were all assembled, I simply attached them all to a crisp white card base. To finish it, I added sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps Best Parents set. 

This is just one of the cards I created with this fantastic kit … I'll share another with you soon. There is still time to grab the kit for yourself. Trust me, you are going to love it. To see more inspiration you can visit the Spellbinders blog.


YOU'RE THE BEST MOM SUPPLIES:


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and the layout. I never knew PTI had such fantastic prices on their card stock. I’m off to go stock up on these fabulous colors that you’ve shared with us. Thank you for the tips 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT PREGNANT..I have been married for 10 years without any child . My Fallopian tubes were blocked. I tried everything possible to get pregnant and nothing was working. I visited so many hospital's my problem never seems to end. I lost hope and felt depressed. One faithful day I started checking online on how to get pregnant in the comment section and people were testifying about how they got results after they used Dr Benson herbs, I was surprised about the testimony and decided to talk with him about my own issue. After explaining to him he said I have to purchase some medication from him after getting this medication I became pregnant and gave birth. If you want to talk to Dr Benson contact him on Email address: inddocc2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 61 years old. I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr voodoo herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. voodoo he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. voodoo make it possible for me. Here is Dr. voodoo email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348140120719 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

    ReplyDelete