Friday, July 13, 2018

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown - Day 4

Hey there, friends! Happy Friday to you. Here we are on Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink release countdown, which means we are getting closer to the release. YAY! Today, I have two cards to share … one featuring the new Ombre Sentiments: Thinking of You and Pierced Feature Frames and the other is a fun card created with Glorious Globes: July!

**All of the new products will be available July 15th at 10pm EST!**


This first card is a cheerful one created with one of the new sentiments from the Ombre Sentiments: Thinking of You set. I really love a sentiment set that's filled with uplifting + positive words, like this one is. I used the Pierced Feature Frames and die-cut three of them … two for the outer border and one for my sentiment to be stamped on. The striped paper is a new release this month as well and the next collection in the Bitty Big series.


The flowers were die-cut from the Corner Adorner: February set and the leave is a leftover Botanical Bounty ll die that I had from a previous project.


Up next is a colorful card created with Glorious Globes: July. Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Hawaiian Shores and Vintage Jadeite were the colors I used. I started by stamping the leaf image in the set on my card front to create a border around the outer edge. I then die-cut a frame from the Pierced Feature Frames die collection and attached that to the front. I stamped and die-cut all of the globes and then attached those to the front, as well, popping a few up with dimensional foam. The sentiment is from Sentiment Staples: Thinking of You


And a few clear sequins were added to complete it!

Only one day left, friends. What new sets are you eyeing so far? I'd love to hear. I'll see you right back here tomorrow for the final day of the countdown, but before you log off for the day be sure to head on over to the Papertrey Ink blog for more on these new products!



**Not yet linked, but will be available July 15th at 10pm EST … Ombre Sentiments: Thinking of You, Pierced Features Frames and Glorious Globes: July**


THOUGHTS OF YOU SUPPLIES:




THINKING OF YOU AND SMILING SUPPLIES:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! As always, I'm in love with your colorful designs. Your added "tone on tone" leaf image really made your globes "pop". For me, the new Kit n Caboodle, fence line Summer, botanical globes & frames are favs. I love kittys & tropical images, plus I'd use the frames, over and over. I love that when I'm making my cards these days, I have SO many different frames to choose from. It makes my layouts and layering, easier! Thx for your beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The globe card is the best I have seen yet. I love the colors. Your first card is so springish (is that a word).

    ReplyDelete