Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Papertrey Ink July Release Countdown - Day 2

Hey there, crafty friends! Welcome back for Day 2 of this month's Papertrey Ink countdown. Today we are introducing two new stamp sets with coordinating dies and one new Bold Borders die … Yellow Sunshine, Bold Borders: Prism and Banners & Pennants!

**All of the new products will be available July 15th at 10pm EST!**


Up first is a card created with the Bold Borders: Prism die mixed with a sentiment from Yellow Sunshine. I just love these Bold Borders dies and love it when I can fill the spaces with colorful cardstock, like I did here. After die-cutting the border out of white and attaching it to my card base, I chose bright rainbow colored cardstock to fill in some of those negative spaces. 


The Yellow Sunshine set is so much fun and filled with all kinds of positivity. You can't help but smile when you create with it. Such a happy set! There are several sentiments to choose from, like the one I added to my card … 'Shine brightly...you were made to".


My second card for today features the new Banners & Pennants. I started with a white card base and stamped one of the starburst images in the set to create my background. I chose a pastel color palette using Harvest Gold, Lilac Grace, Aqua Mist and Vintage Jadeite. Next, using the Banners & Pennants die, I die-cut my banner out of white. There are three word dies that are also included in the die collection. I picked 'be brave' and die-cut that out of the center of my banner and then die-cut the words again out of Harvest Gold and Vintage Jadeite to fill in the negative word space.

I then popped that banner up in the center of my card base with dimensional foam. The flowers I added are from the Butterfly Blooms and the leaves are from Botanical Bounty ll. To finish it, I added clear dew drops to the center of my flowers!

I hope you enjoyed my projects for today. These new products are pretty amazing! For more inspiration using these new stamp sets and dies be sure to visit the Papertrey Ink blog.

Have a wonderful day, friends!

**Not yet linked, but will be available July 15th at 10pm EST … Yellow Sunshine, Bold Borders: Prism & Banners & Pennants!**


SHINE BRIGHTLY SUPPLIES:




BE BRAVE SUPPLIES:


4 comments:

  1. So much fun to see the amazing and creative ways to use the new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how much white AND color that first card has!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet colours and your work really makes these products shine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your projects but the card that uses Bold Borders: Prism with those bright pops of colors makes that die a must have for sure. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete