Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Papertrey Ink June Release Countdown - Day 3


Hello, crafty friends! Today's Papertrey Ink Release Countdown post is all about laughter and flowers! Two of the best things, am I right? We are featuring Words to Live By: Laugh and How Are You Today? 

**All of the new products will be available June 15th at 10pm EST!**


I have mixed the two new sets together to create my card for today. I started by stamping one of the flowers, from the How Are You Today? stamp set, onto a piece of Harvest Gold cardstock to create my floral background. I attached that to my white card base. I then stamped and die-cut all of my flowers and leaves, again from How Are You Today?, and attached those to a rectangle I had die-cut using the Noted: Simply Stitched A2 Vertical Dies. You can find all of the colors I used in the supply list at the end of my post. 


I stamped part of my sentiment, from Words to Live By: Laugh, in black and then die-cut 'Laugh' out of Pure Poppy and attached it just above. Before attaching the rectangle to my card front I added a strip of Hawaiian Shores cardstock across the center of my card base. The rectangle was then popped up with dimensional foam and a few clear sequins were added to complete it. 

I adore these two sets and can't wait to create with them more! I hope you enjoyed.

Have a wonderful day!


**Not yet linked, but will be available June 15th at 10pm EST … Words to Live By: Laugh & How Are You Today?**

LAUGH MORE, WORRY LESS SUPPLIES:





2 comments:

  1. Adorable card made with the fab products. Love your colour choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another masterpiece using that wonderful stamp set. Love it!

    ReplyDelete