Monday, April 09, 2018

Where Creativity Meets C9 - Challenge #20 - Spring



It's time for the next Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge, friends! Who's ready? You will love this one because our focus this month is SPRING! I'm so happy that spring has arrived. It is still quite chilly in my neck of the woods, but the snow is melting and the birds are starting to chirp ... a wonderful sign that the warmer weather isn't too far away.

For my card I used Concord & 9th's Just Because Bundle. I have been creating with this set so much lately. I just love everything about it!


I did quite a bit of die-cutting and not a whole lot of stamping to create this. I started with a turquoise card base and attached all of my leaves (die-cut with the cross-hatch leave die) up the left side to create two rows. I die-cut  more leaves using a darker green and cut some of them to attach over my lighter green leaves. For my flowers, I chose bright white so they would POP! After attaching them all, I added colorful sequins to the centers.


Love this sweet and simple sentiment included in the set ... You inspire me! I stamped that in black onto a strip of white and popped it up with a bit of dimensional foam. And lastly, I added a few more sequins just above that. 

I sure hope you'll join us in this in this challenge! You can read all of the challenge rules HERE incase this is your first time joining us!

Happy creating, friends!





2 comments: