Friday, April 13, 2018

Papertrey Ink April Release - Day 4 - Words to Live By, Shape Shifters, Dapper Chap + Shape Up: Tuxedo Gift Card

Happy Friday, friends! Welcome to Day 4 of the April Papertrey Ink Release Countdown. Today we are introducing ... Words to Live By: Work, Corner Adorner: April, Shape Shifters: Square Die, Dapper Chap and Shape Up: Tuxedo Gift Card Die.

**All of the new products will be available April 15th at 10pm EST!**


For my first card I used the new Shape Shifters: Square die and combined it with the new Words to Live By: Work stamp set and coordinating die. I started with the square base die and die-cut that in Spring Moss. Next, I die cut the chevron die in white, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush, Bright Buttercup and Raspberry Fizz. In the white die-cut chevron square I replaced all of the white chevrons with the colorful ones. There are 3 dies in this collection ... the base, the chevron and then a stitched square that embosses. After I had replaced all of the chevrons I used the stitched square to emboss around it and trimmed the sides before attaching it to the center of my base square with dimensional foam.


I die-cut 'Word Hard' in True Black and attached that to the center and then stamped the remainder of my sentiment just below. To complete this, I stamped and die-cut a butterfly, from Butterfly Folk Outlines, attached that and then added a few sequins.


This next card features the new Dapper Chap. This set is so perfect for quick and easy masculine cards. I also created a matching gift card holder using the Shape Up: Tuxedo Gift Card Die.

I kept my card very clean and simple. I started with a Kraft card base and then using the Noted Simply Stitched Dies, I die-cut two rectangles ... one out of white and one out of the new Bitty Big Smokey Shadow patterned pattern (also being released on the 15th). I stamped my sentiment, from Dapper Chap, onto the white rectangle and then attached that over the striped one. I stamped two ties, one in Pure Poppy and one in Hawaiian Shores, and attached them with dimensional foam.


And here is my coordinating gift card holder. So cute, right? I didn't have a gift card on hand for the photo, but it tucks right inside the top of the collar. 

That brings Day 4 to a close for me, but there is still so much more to see from my teammates. Head on over to the Papertrey Ink blog to read the full post for today and see all of the inspiring projects!

Have a wonderful day, friends!


WORK HARD & BE KIND:








HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A DASHING GENTLEMAN:






1 comment:

  1. Super ideas and use of these new products with a modern masculine look! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete