Sunday, December 17, 2017

Essentials by Ellen - United We Flourish - Sweet Sprinkles with Concord & 9th



Hello, sweet friends! Today, I am honored to be participating in the latest United We Flourish blog hop with Ellen Hutson and Concord & 9th! This new set, Sweet Sprinkles, is truly the sweetest little set. I have had so much fun creating with all it's bits and pieces, from the sentiments and sprinkle border to those tiny little die cut hearts!    





To create my card, I started with a white card base and stamped the sprinkle border along the bottom. Next, I stamped my sentiment just above... 'Hope your day is sprinkled with every happy thing!'...LOVE this sentiment! After stamping those, I set my card aside and moved onto die-cutting my cupcake. I stamped my cupcake liner in brown ink onto kraft cardstock before running it through my die-cut machine. I die-cut my cupcake top out of white cardstock and then added colorful hearts to decorate it! After attaching the finished cupcake to my card front with dimensional foam, I added a few clear sequins to complete it. 




To celebrate, two randomly selected commenters will win a $30 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson shop and two commenters will win a $30 gift certificate to the Concord & 9th shop. To enter just leave a comment on the Ellen Hutson Classroom blog and the Concord blog by 12pm PST on December 26th.




There is SO much inspiration to be seen today, you definitely won't want to miss anything. Next up in the hop is the super sweet and extremely talented Sharon Harnist!

Enjoy your day and happy hopping!

25 comments:

  1. Love your card! This set is so versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card and the tiny little hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is wonderful,I like the effect of your cake paper base, really realistic, the gorgeous hearts could make it a Valentine's card or a good friend card, brighten someone's day, great great card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this card looks using the die!! So quick and cimple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Sweet creative work of art especially, the sentiment you chose....Pure Sweetness! well Done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your card making. Was it wonderful, oh yeah! Loved the cupcake. Thanks for sharing and have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card, love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet cupcake card. I like the hearts and sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There’s so much to love, thanks for sharing your wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That’s an adorable yummy card ! margessw@icloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really nice! Love the wrapper--doing the brown on kraft gives it so much dimension. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love what you've done w/ the tiny hearts & the sprinkles. I'm so detail-oriented, I think I need this cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are making me swoon with the thought of the delicious cupcake! Such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this adorable card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete