Friday, August 25, 2017

Concord & 9th's 2nd Birthday Celebration Continues - Here's the Scoop



Good morning, friends! I'm so thrilled to be sharing a project with you today featuring another new product from Concord & 9th ... Here's the Scoop! The images and sentiments in this set are so, so cute! I'm loving the big bowl of ice cream and big, bold 'Here's the Scoop' sentiment!




I decided to keep my card simple + sweet for today and *almost* one layer. 


I started with a crisp white card base and stamped the bowl of ice cream on the front, in black ink. Next, I stamped my sentiment, Here's the Scoop, just above. 

Now comes the coloring. I used the Copic colors you see in the picture above to color in all that ice cream goodness. I wanted to use one of the other sentiments in the set and die cut the banner using the Here's the Scoop die collection. I then stamped that with It's your day! To finish it I added this glitter to give a little sparkle to each of the scoops of ice cream.

There is a lot more to see from my fellow Where Creativity Meets C9 teammates, so be sure to pop on over to Concord & 9th for their Feature Friday blog post. Thanks so much for visiting with me today. I hope your weekend is filled with all things happy!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment