Tuesday, March 28, 2017

2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop



Popping on this Tuesday morning to share a card for the 2017 Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Have you been hopping along? There is so much coffee loving inspiration, as well as many wonderful sponsors and prizes. Such a fun hop to join in on!

As much as I love coffee ... and that's A LOT ... my card for today is all about TEA!


I used the Cup of Wishes set from Mama Elephant and created a pretty stack of floral tea cups, using the masking technique. The sentiment is from the Right At Home stamp set, How Have You Bean? I added a strip of chevron patterned paper along the right side and a bit of white twine before attaching it all to my card front with dimensional foam.


And last but not least came the sequins!


Thanks for visiting with me today. Happy creating!



12 comments:

  1. I LOVE your colorful stack of tea cups! Very pretty and ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors you've used on this one. FABULOUS!
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute touch of dazzling sequins, love this pretty creation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love those ink colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix of stamps and the delish colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What gorgeous Spring colors & I love the crisp white yarn - perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors on that stack of cups.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Melissa, that is simply sweet and adorable.

    ReplyDelete