Monday, January 09, 2017

Where Creativity Meets C9 - Challenge #5 - Try Something New


Happy New Year, friends! And happy first Where Creativity Meets C9 challenge of 2017. :) 'Try Something New' is our theme this month and I am so excited to share a project using one of Concord & 9th's NEW stamp + die collections with you today. I can already tell you that 'Love Always' is going to be getting a lot of love from me. Such a sweet set of images and dies. All of their new products are now available for purchase on their website! YAY!

The Love die in this set is just like the Happy & Kind Card Frame dies. I die cut 4 total, three in white cardstock and one in pink. I then snipped the edges off each of them and placed them on my card front, connecting the l's and the e's...so it looks like continuous cursive writing.

Next, I moved onto the banner portion...'always'. There are two banner die cuts in the set, 'always' and 'note'. I chose to use the 'always' for my project today. As you can see, I die cut it in a variety of colors and then filled in the white banner with the colorful letters.


I did the same to my envelope and then added a few sequins for a final touch!


http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=784733&U=1358531&M=62090&urllink=


I'm so glad you stopped by today and would love if you joined us in this challenge. I can't wait to see what your 'Try Something New' is. You have until January 29th to enter and don't forget there is a $25 prize to Concord & 9th for the winner. Also, the best entry will be asked to guest-design for a future challenge. Have fun creating!








4 comments:

  1. Oh my, Melissa...love, love and LOVE your card! What a fabulous showcase of this new release! I believe I've been officially "enabled" *grin*
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous white on white ... with a beautiful addition of your signature pastels, Melissa! so SO sweet!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! I am going to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete