Monday, December 19, 2016

Color Throwdown - Sweet Christmas



Happy Monday to you! Popping in today to share a card that I created for my very first Color Throwdown Challenge.  I saw these colors and couldn't wait to play along...love this color combo.

My card is kind of a hodgepodge of a few of my favorite companies and products!


I started with my white card-base and added my Sunny Studio Stamps 'Sweet' die cuts. Next came the cupcakes. Those were all created using the Avery Elle 'Sweet Tidings' stamp and die collection. I colored those in with the Copic colors listed below and then attached them with foam adhesive. To finish my sentiment, I used the 'Merry & Joyful' set from Honey Bee Stamps. And to give it a little sparkle, I added a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

Thanks for visiting with me today. I hope you enjoyed! 



4 comments:

  1. That's a really cute card and you rock the Color Throwdown Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear these colors were made just for you, Melissa! SWEET indeed!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like our colors and I love your "sweet" card! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown challenge with us this week! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet take on the colour challenge!

    ReplyDelete