Monday, October 24, 2016

You Are Absolutely Wonderful




Happy new week! Popping by today to share a card I created for the Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights Challenge.

 
I used one of my favorite flower sets to create my card, Bold Blooms, along with the sentiment set, Totally Awesome. I started by using the 3 dots in Bold Blooms to create the polka dot background on my card-base. Next, on a piece of white card-stock, I stamped my sentiment and colored the 'WONDERFUL' in with a Copic marker. I added a strip of glitter along the side, as well as a bit of white twine. Then came the flowers. I die cut and stamped both the flowers and the leaves and then arranged them on my card before adhering them. And last but not least, the buttons were added to each flower.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed and hope you have a fabulous Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment