Friday, September 02, 2016

Tag You're It! Featured Artist



Hello there, crafty friends. I'm thrilled to be guesting for the Tag You're It! Challenge this week. This was a lot of fun for me. I don't create many tags, mostly cards, so this was a nice change.Thanks so much Tracey for inviting me!



I used a mix of a few different stamp sets and dies to create this tag. I started by die-cutting two tags using the Papertrey Ink die, Tag Sale #5...one in white and one in Berry Sorbet. I then stamped each of them, one in polka-dots and one in flowers, using the adorable Simon Says Stamp set, Birthday Flowers. My sentiment was die-cut using the Honey Bee Stamps die, Smile. I tied them together with light pink floss to complete it!

I hope I've inspired you just a little to create a tag of your own and hope you'll play along! You can find all of the details HERE. Have fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment