Saturday, August 06, 2016

Thinking of You Hydrangea


Happy Saturday, friends. Popping in this morning to share a quick card with you using the Mondo Hydrangea set from Ellen Hutson. I have to say that this is probably one of my favorite floral images at the moment. It has a permanent spot on my desk and has been getting lots of love. 

http://www.ellenhutson.com/essentials-by-ellen-clear-stamps-mondo-hydrangea-by-julie-ebersole/

http://www.ellenhutson.com/essentials-by-ellen-designer-dies-mondo-hydrangea-by-julie-ebersole/




To begin, I die cut the flower and leave using THIS watercolor paper. Next, I pulled out my watercolors and went to town coloring every inch of both pieces. After they were both dry, I stamped the outline stamp images, assembled my card and added black dots to the centers of my flowers. So happy with how this turned out...hope you enjoy!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit me today. I hope your Saturday is filled with lots of happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment