Monday, June 27, 2016

Concord & 9th June Guest Designer - Come Chill With Us





Happy Monday to you! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I'm kicking off this week with my final post as a guest designer for Concord & 9th. I absolutely love their designs and feel so honored that I was able to share a few projects with you using their two newest stamp sets, Sweet & Cool and You're My Person, along with the new Thinking of You die set. Thank you Angie + Greg for this great opportunity!



Let's start off with a sweet + colorful card using the Sweet & Cool stamp set, along with the Sweet & Cool coordinating dies. I started by stamping my sentiment onto a piece of white card-stock and then stamped the small popsicle randomly around that. Next, I die cut multiple popsicles, in a variety of colors, and adhered them over the outlined images. Then came the hearts!

 
Lots + lots of hearts. I love tiny hearts and am so happy that there is one included in this set. After die-cutting them all, I simply attached them to the centers of my pops. And lastly, I added a strip of card-stock along the right side...yes, with more of those cute, tiny hearts!


 For my second card, I mixed the large floral cluster stamp, from You're My Person, with the Thinking of You die. These are the marker colors I used to color in my flowers...


One of my favorite color combinations. So summery and cheerful!


After die-cutting the Thinking of You, I added colorful card-stock behind to make the sentiment stand out. A border along the bottom and a couple of black buttons complete the card. 

Thanks so much for stopping in today. I hope you enjoyed the projects I shared!


1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful! I always love your color choices... So cheerful!

    ReplyDelete