Monday, February 22, 2016

More Free Coloring Card Fronts - Set #3

 Hello, friends and happy Monday to you! I know it's not Friday, but I thought we would start the new week off with another free printable. This is the final full week of Kathy's 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I'm offering four more card fronts for you to print and color in. I'll be sad to see this challenge come to an end...I have enjoyed it so much! Have you been joining in? I would love to see your creations. 


 **To see these card fronts in color you can click on my Instagram feed in the sidebar. I'm sharing them there and on my Facebook page.**



 *FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY*

* Colors may appear slightly different than they do on your computer screen due to different monitor and printer settings.*

xo,
Melissa

1 comment: