Friday, October 16, 2015

Free Friday Printable - Simply Fabulous Darling


Happy Friday to you! Boy has it been a busy, busy week in the studio. A few new goodies popped up in the shop yesterday...


The November Dandy Mail kit is now available. It is packed with lots of colorful, happy items and will make a sweet gift for someone special. HERE are all the FAQ's on the kits, just in case you need a refresher. ;)


I am so excited about these new little signs I have added to the Etsy shop. Seriously, are they not the cutest? 

This is just a peek at some of the inspiring and positive words...there are a lot more in the shop and I have a lot more in the works. Anything special you would like to see on them?



And we all know what Friday brings...a FREE printable! I created this one special for a dear friend of mine. I printed it out, framed it and gave it to her as a gift and she loved it. I hope you enjoy!

 


 
 *FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY*


* Colors may appear slightly different than they do on your computer screen due to different monitor and printer settings.

xo,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment