Friday, September 04, 2015

Free Friday Printable - Ridiculously Amazing


Did you hear the news? I announced my new Just Dandy Studio Creative Team yesterday and I am over the moon excited. These ladies are so sweet and so talented... I feel blessed to be working with them for the next three months. You can read a little more about them by visiting the shop website.
  
Making this decision was truly hard for me. I so badly wanted to include each and every one of you who submitted. Sending you all a BIG thank you, for reaching out to me and wanting to be a part of this new little business of mine!!




 And now for this week's print...

 Make Today Ridiculously Amazing Print

Happy, Happy Friday! I hope it's ridiculously amazing! 




 *FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY*


* Colors may appear slightly different than they do on your computer screen due to different monitor and printer settings.

xo,
Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Yay for your new team!!!!!! congrats ladies!
    Super fun print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your new DT! Thanks for the cheery printable, Melissa!

    ReplyDelete