Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Mark your calendars


 
Hello, sweet friends! Things have been a bit quiet over here and I apologize, but I promise I am still around and will be more present very soon. I know I keep saying that, but things just seem to keep setting me back. And that's ok...good things take time, right? And a lot of hard work. I have been a busy bee working on a lot of new product for Just Dandy Studio and have quickly learned just how time consuming starting a small business can be. You all have been so wonderful to stick with me...thank you SO much!!

Many of you have contacted me and asked if I will ever stamp and create cards again. The answer to that is, I honestly don't know. I do love stamping and never thought I would give it up, but my true love is in the designing. So, my new business is going to focus more on that. I will still create cards, but they will be more stationery like and not stamped. I will also have other products available...think small gift shop. :) A gift shop filled with all things that make me happy and in turn, I hope make you all happy. All of the new product is starting to arrive and I am SO excited to start sharing everything with you. So, to give you just a taste of what the new Just Dandy Studio will be like, here are a few things to keep in mind...

  • I love color
  • I love things that coordinate
  • I love to make others smile
  • I love coffee
  • I love positive & encouraging words
  • I love snail mail
  • I love pretty gift packaging

With all of that being said, I have decided to close down the shop ( my Etsy shop is still open ) for the time being, so that I can focus on growing it over these next two months and to make sure everything is just perfect. I am shooting for August 26th as my tentative date for my grand re-opening/re-launching, with these weeks before being filled with peeks of new product, as well as fun giveaways. I will also be looking for a couple of lovely ladies who love color, paper, and making others smile, just as much as I do, and would love to be a part of my Just Dandy team. I will have more on all of that soon!

Until then, I just want to thank you all again for being so supportive. I hope you will join me as we count down the days until Just Dandy Studio re-opens!

xo,
-Melissa


9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to what you have in store for us Melissa. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you new products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your support, Chris! So happy that you are excited about what is to come. xo

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see the new products!!!
    I have loved all of your other stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to share with you, Gena! Thank you so much for all of your encouragement! xo

      Delete
  4. It’s great that you’re focusing on the things you like, and not get swept along by the demands of the market. Though there’s nothing bad about doing that once in a while, but doing so all the time can easily lead to burn out. In any case, it’s nice that you still kept your Etsy shop open, so that people can still order your current stock at hand. Anyway, good luck with the new direction you’re taking with your shop and website. I hope it turns out well. Cheers!

    Andrea Hart @ Leet Web

    ReplyDelete