Friday, May 08, 2015

Getting Organized : Daily Schedule



http://www.justdandystudio.com/collections/printables/products/daily-schedule

I am a big list maker. I like to keep my daily 'to dos' organized and was having a hard time finding the perfect form in which I could keep track of everything on one sheet. I wanted it to include all of the things that are a part of my day, and check them off as the day went on, so I created this form a few months ago and it has been perfect. I print off a weeks worth every Sunday,  place them in a 3-ring binder and add to it every week. It has been a lifesaver, especially during this time of year...the end of the school year.

If you are interested, I have added this daily schedule to my 'Printables' section of my shop. I hope you enjoy!





1 comment: