Saturday, October 11, 2014

Jolly Holiday - Day 2


Happy Saturday, friends! I apologize for these posting delays. I have them scheduled to post but for some reason they are not. I'll try to be more on top of that tomorrow morning.

I have a few more simple cards for you this morning using the new Jolly Holiday set. I'm so happy to hear you all love the look of those chevron images. They have been super fun to stamp and create with!

 Today, I have a cute little set of mini holiday cards for you. Each of them measures 3.5 x 3.5. Let's begin...


On this first card, I used the row of stars to create my background. I had frame left over from yesterday and used it for my sentiment to sit in. Keeping it somewhat simple, I added a die cut tree and star. 


Next up are those chevron trees. There are two sizes in the set and I used both on this card. After die cutting them, I stamped the images inside and attached them to my card front. My sentiment was stamped and voila...easy peasy!


Have a jolly holiday! A simple wreath is the focal point for this one. 


And lastly, the gift box. After die cutting and stamping the box, I added a strip of glitter down the middle and then a die cut bow to finish it.

I hope you all enjoy your day today. Thanks for popping in to say hello! Here are a few more stops for you to visit...


SUPPLIES:
STAMPS: Jolly Holiday (available October 15th)
CARD-STOCK: Stampers Select White, Kraft
INK: Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow
TOOLS: Jolly Holiday die collection (available October 15th), Tag Sale #10 die

11 comments:

  1. Love the stars background and I can see me using the bow and wreath on so many projects, even non-holiday. Great set - can be used in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this set. It lets the color choice shine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS cards.

    So glad you are posting again. Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these bright and happy holiday cards----especially the present with the sparkly strip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and sophisticated simplicity of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those chevron tree Melissa, cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty cards!! I'm really liking this Jolly Holiday set!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the clean and simple cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gah!! I don't know how I missed this post - fabulous cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, Melissa! Love that you share great designs for mass producing holiday cards. How sweet is the gift in your color choices and pop of glitter?

    ReplyDelete