Monday, October 14, 2019

Ink to Paper October Release Countdown - Day 4

Welcome to the final day of the Ink to Paper October Release Countdown. There have been so many wonderful new products this month. I hope we've inspired you when it comes time for your holiday creating! Our last day features the following new products … Floral Christmas, To Die For Sentiments: Christmas and Inside Greetings: Blessed Beyond Measure.

**All of the the new products will be available October 15th at 10pm EST!**


I went sweet and simple for my project today keeping my card almost one layer. I started by stamping a sprig of leaves and flowers across the center of the front using Floral Christmas. Just above that I die-cut 'joyful' using the To Die For Sentiments: Christmas Die Collection


I finished it off by stamping a greeting from Inside Greetings: Blessed Beyond Measure along the bottom and added white Nuvo drops to the center of the three flowers!


Very sweet and simple to end the countdown. Thanks for stopping by today!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment