Thursday, October 17, 2019

Throwback Thursday - Sending You Joy

It's time for Throwback Thursday with Papertrey Ink and it's my turn to host. Choosing a set I want to create with is always a bit difficult for me because there are so many that I absolutely love. Since we are heading into the holiday season I knew I wanted a holiday themed set. When Sending Joy was released it immediately went to the top of my 'favorites' list. I love the clean and simple design!


To begin, I started by stamping the plaid border along the left side of my card front. I die-cut the sentiment 'joy' using Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz and Pure Poppy cardstock. After die-cutting, stamping and cutting the letters I reassembled them using one of each color. 


Around joy I added die-cut holly leaves, a few stamped with the plaid border strip and two of them in Spring Moss. I stamped the rest of my sentiment, Sending you, and popped that up in between the leaves. To finish my card, I added a few colorful sequins to represent the berries. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Melissa




STAMPS: Sending Joy
INK: True Black, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss
PAPER: Stampers Select White, Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, Pure Poppy
DIES: Sending Joy
OTHER: Sequins

2 comments: