Sunday, October 13, 2019

Ink to Paper October Release Countdown - Day 3

We're back for Day 3 of the Ink to Paper Release Countdown and we have even more holiday goodies to share with you. I LOVE Christmas, so creating for this release has been nothing but joy for me. In the line up today are new products that will be perfect for creating tags and tucking gift cards in this holiday season … Go To Gift Card Holder: Snowman, Go To Gift Card Holder: Snowman Accessories, Go To Gift Card Holder: Snow Globe and Go To Gift Card Holder: Slider.

**All of the new products will be available October 15th at 10pm EST!**


Up first is Go To Gift Card Holder: Snow Globe and Go To Gift Card Holder: Slider. Not only can this die collection be used as a snow globe, but there are also all of the pieces you need to create an ornament, like I did for my project. 


I used the new It's A Sign: Holiday Sentiments to embellish my ornament, along with the It's A Sign: Hanging Frames Die Collection to stamp my sentiment on. Assembling the ornament gift card holder is a breeze … simply die-cut two circles for the ornament (a front and a back), adhere them together around the outer edges, being sure to leave a space at the top to slide your gift card slider in and that's it. 


 The die collection includes two different sizes to create the ornaments and globes. I used the smaller ornament to create a coordinating set of tags to match my gift card holder! On the back of each one you could use a variety of Ink to Paper sets to stamp a holiday greeting or 'to & from'.


Up next is the oh so adorable Go To Gift Card Holder: Snowman and Go To Gift Card Holder: Snowman Accessories. Again there are two different sizes for this guy. I created both … one for my card and one for a gift tag.


If you've been following me awhile then you know I love stripes and add them to my cards quite often. I wanted to give these guys fun colored scarves, so I attached strips of cardstock together and die-cut them using the coordinating scarf die. I used the snowflakes from It's A Sign: Holiday Sentiments to dress up the scarves and their hats even more!


Only one more day to go, friends! I'll be back tomorrow with my final project. Thanks for joining me today!

Melissa

2 comments: