Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Transformation Tuesday - Love You

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another Transformation Tuesday with Ink to Paper and this week I'm hosting. I just love the Framing Florals Stamp Set and was so happy with the end result of my original card you see below...


You can find my original post right HERE!


For my transformed card, I first chose a brighter color palette using Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Hibiscus and Pure Poppy as my base colors. I stamped the background, this time switching the direction of the hexagon shaped frame.


In the center of the middle hexagon I stamped 'love you' in True Black ink.


I really wanted my background to stand out on this card, so I chose to keep my flowers simple black and white. I stamped and die-cut those, using the Framing Florals Die Collection, and attached them around the center hexagon. I also added a few leaves around them. 


To complete my transformed card, I added a few sequins around the leaves and colorful Nuvo drops to the centers of three of my flowers!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Melissa


STAMPS: Framing Florals
INK: Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Hibiscus, Pure Poppy, True Black
PAPER: Stampers Select White
DIES: Framing Florals
OTHER: Nuvo drops, sequins

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, I love your style. Bright colors and so creative! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete